4 months ago
How do you feel about this?
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement: 'This proposal will make it easier for me to walk/use a wheelchail here'
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement: 'This proposal will make it easier for me to cycle here'
If you are not happy with the current proposal, please tag why
• It will increase anti-social behaviour
• It won't be maintained
• The filter will restrict my ability to reach
• The filter will restrict my ability to drive through the area
• It will reduce parking availability
• The filter will restrict me accessing my property
• I am concerned the filter will impact traffic on another road
• The filter will restrict deliveries/services reaching my property
Add your like! More reaction types are coming soon.
Not at all satisfied
• It will negatively impact ability to cycle and walk easily on this street. We don't need cars replaced with other clutter. This is a narrow street in a conservation area.
What features would you like to see in this space?
• Rat running restrictions
• More greening
• none the council itself states: • Develop an understanding of the special qualities of the place and depart as little as possible from the traditional form of streets and their materials
• The proposal is against the roupell street conservation stratergy that states: The narrower views within the conservation area to the East are sensitive given the small scale and historic nature of the streetscape