4 months ago
How do you feel about this?
Not at all satisfied
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement: 'This proposal will make it easier for me to walk/use a wheelchail here'
To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement: 'This proposal will make it easier for me to cycle here'
What features would you like to see in this space?
• None leave the history alone
If you are not happy with the current proposal, please tag why
• It is destroying our history
Add your like! More reaction types are coming soon.
• It will increase anti-social behaviour
• The filter will restrict my ability to reach
• I am concerned the filter will impact traffic on another road
• As a cyclist and pedestrian and someone who lives on Roupell Street. This proposal will make things worse not better.
• None the concil conservation statement states that: Views looking South The view South down Windmill Walk, with the viaduct beyond, is particularly good in terms of townscape interest.
• The council states in its conservation report that : No buildings have their frontages to the street - the flank elevations and garden walls give an understated character. This should not be destroyed
• Would benefit pub but not local residents or other users of the area
• If the Council has money to spend, reinstate the cobbles on the streets of this lovely conservation area